Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coming soon to AUDIBLE!!!

Do you want to read, but just don't have time?? I understand!! I have family and friends who have said, I would love to read your books, I just don't read. When are they coming out in audio???

The answer is SOON!!!!

The ENTIRE Series will be available on December 17, 2014!!! Whoo Hoo!! Just in time for Christmas!!!

In the meantime, you can listen to the first 3 chapters for FREE!! yes, for FREE!!!

Please, go check them out, then review them, on Amazon, and go ahead and pre-order for you, your friends, your family...and your shopping will be complete!!!

Thank you all!!! It's a truly surreal experience to "hear" my words come to life! I hope you'll join me in this amazing experience!!

Hugs

Aleatha 

If you haven't tried my Consequences Series...and you like audible...check out the first three chapters for FREE!!!! 

http://www.amazon.com/FREE-3-Chapter-Sampler-Consequences/dp/B00H1LFW3G/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386091204&sr=1-5&keywords=consequences+romig

No comments:

Post a Comment