Wednesday, July 24, 2024

CONSEQUENCES Special Edition Trilogy

 



I have been sitting on some big news...THE CONSEQUENCES TRILOGY is coming in a Kickstarter!!! OMG, the books are beautiful, hardcover, foil, sprayed edges, and so much more.

This is my first Kickstarter. I wanted to go with "Classic" Aleatha and Tony and Claire, and I need your help.

The launch hasn't happened yet, but I NEED followers. If you don't have a Kickstarter account, you will be prompted to make one.

And then, until launch, all you need to do is click the "notify me on launch" button. Once launch occurs, there will only be 30 days to order. If I make the goal, all merchandise will be delivered by Christmas!!! If I don't make the goal, there won't be this beautiful set of books.

I hope you can all help me reach my goal!!!!

THANK YOU for all your support and for loving Tony and Claire




Go to The CONSEQUENCES Special Edition Trilogy Page and click 'Notify me of Launch.'

No comments:

Post a Comment