Tuesday, March 14, 2023

ALL Aleatha Titles are now Available in Kindle Unlimited

 



YOUR FREE TIME IS "BOOKED!"

I realize not all my readers are in Kindle Unlimited. I also understand that over the last few years, money has gotten increasingly tight. Spending $5.99 or $4.99 a book adds up.

You may still purchase books as usual from Amazon.

But with a simple subscription of $9.99 per month plus tax (I get NO money from this shout out) you can access ALL of my books. ALL. That means 48 individual titles and 8 box sets. AND you can access literally over a million other titles. Along with that you can listen to unlimited audio books on any device.

*You may even qualify for a free trial.

*Check out this discount ( 2 years for $5.99 per month)!! You can even gift it to yourself. my link text">my link text
KINDLE UNLIMITED

What if I don't have a kindle?

You can read all books on Kindle including those that aren't in Kindle Unlimited with a free Kindle app on your phone, tablet, or iPad.

Can I still purchase print and audio?

Yes, no change at all. Available from all platforms.

What about upcoming new releases?

At this time, I will accept wide pre-orders, meaning from Amazon, Nook, Apple, Kobo, and Google Play. However, upon release, the book will be moved from all the other platforms into Kindle Unlimited. If you want to read on another platform, be sure to pre-order.

Taking my ENTIRE LIBRARY into Kindle Unlimited is a giant step. I'm a bit nervous. So if you're with me, please hold my hand and let's find a world of books together!

SCROLL all the way down... I have a LOT of books!

START BINGING TODAY - ALL TITLES: ALL ALEATHA TITLES

No comments:

Post a Comment