Saturday, January 14, 2023

ROYAL REFLECTIONS HAS A NEW LOOK

 






ROYAL REFLECTIONS is here... here's what some readers are saying:

"Ruthless Reign has shown me that Aleatha has a brilliant mind and the talent for keeping me on my toes. I love this side of her! If you don't already have this book? GET IT! I loved every minute of it!" ~ 5-star Amazon review 

"At first I wasn’t sure about this book or plot line, but once I started I was hooked!" -~  5 -star Amazon review

"Ruthless Reign is book one in the Royal Reflections series. This is Aleatha’s first royalty series and she knocks it out of the park. It starts out interesting, then you get the slow burn, to yes!, to finally the mystery begins."  ~ 5-star Amazon review

Download book one, RUTHLESS REIGN today:


Pre-order book two, RESILIENT REIGN today:



No comments:

Post a Comment