Monday, January 1, 2018

UNCONVENTIONAL is now available on its own!

When I was asked to participate in THE VAULT, I was thrilled to be a part of such a great collection of stories!




While UNCONVENTIONAL, my "unconventional" sexy, novella appeared in THE VAULT Volume One, as of today, THE VAULT Volume One is no longer available.

But fear not!

ALL of the stories, all 22 are now available individually. That means that my hot and steamy quick read, UNCONVENTIONAL, is also available to you! 

Now, don't let the fact that this story is a novella fool you. UNCONVENTIONAL is a COMPLETE tantalizing story. It's the perfect mix of dark, sexy, and twisted that will leave you with a smile on your face!




Here is what some are saying about UNCONVENTIONAL - 

"Fans of Aleatha Romig and those who have never read her books will delight in this book. In Unconventional, Ms. Romig brings her A-game to her story of a television news woman struggling with personal and career issues. With surprising twists and turns, the author gives us a beautifully written tale with just the right amount of suspense and sexual sauciness. Unconventional is a delectable read not to be missed!" ~ 5 Star Amazon Review

"I was unable to put this down. Like I said this book reads like a full seven course meal. Add extra spicy to that main course. This is by far the hottest book I have read in a while and of course it has those twists that only Aleatha can write. I love her dark. I love Aleatha's light and wow do I love her hot and spicy work." ~ 5 Star Amazon Review

LEARN MORE....

Take a sneak peek, watch the trailer, and even read chapter one... and then of course, download YOUR copy today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment