Thursday, August 7, 2014

More Tony and Claire!

Would you like a peek at the life of the Rawlingses beyond CONVICTED/REVEALED???

If your answer to that is "YES!!!!" Then I have a surprise for YOU!

Coming September 1 in the limited time anthology BREATHLESS, will be A PEEK BEYOND THE CONSEQUENCES, a fun 17K word novella that takes us into the future with all things Consequences.


This is currently available for presale on Amazon and iBooks. 

Here is my blurb for A PEEK BEYOND THE CONSEQUENCES...

Anthony Rawlings is a man most women love to hate or hate to love. Domineering yet caring, demanding yet sensual, he’s truly an enigma, but can he be the one Claire needs and deserves? Will she ever truly find happiness with the man who stole her life but gave her the world? For a glimpse into the future, take a Peek Beyond the Consequences, a novella.

Don't miss this!!!

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/breathless/id905451888?mt=11

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MBPM94W

1 comment:

  1. I can't buy this anymore!!! I need to read this book, where can I read it, I just finished Revealed and I'm craving more Tony & Claire. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete