Tuesday, April 11, 2023

RAVISHING REIGN is LIVE and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited

 



“Good God! This book is a masterpiece. The tension, the story, the twists, the characters... I am obsessed with this story. You read it and you can't predict what happens next. I couldn't put it down! Amazing work! I devoured this book in 2 days and I don't regret it 💕
This book continues the story of Roman and Lucille and it is brilliant! You don't know who to trust and it is nerve consuming. I loved everything about this book and i highly recommend it 💕” ~ Vikisor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Goodreads Review


RAVISHING REIGN, book #3 Royal Reflections, is now LIVE and FREE to read on Kindle Unlimited!!

Series must be read in order. ENTIRE SERIES is available in Kindle Unlimited, print, and audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment