Friday, May 10, 2013

Writing is a lonely and yet not job!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my new "kinda" website.  I'm trying to break away from my previous publisher.  This is mostly because I want to be truly INDIE!  Well, until that million dollar deal arrives... lol.

I feel a little bad, I'm not out there as much lately... only jumping on Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter now and then.  The thing is...I'm REALLY into CONVICTED!  I can't stop writing, don't want to stop!

Yes, I am here all alone with my laptop.  However, I'm really not alone!  I have Claire, Tony, Phil, Harry, Emily, John, Courtney.... all these people talking to me all the time! (Some are a little more demanding than others - oh, can you guess who?)

So, stop on by... here, Facebook, Goodreads, and leave me a message.  I promise I'll get back to you.  If it takes me longer than normal, I hope you understand.  BTW: We won't tell Tony if I'm less than punctual!

Thanks!

Aleatha

2 comments:

  1. You take all the time you need to Write Convicted. We all know how demanding Tony Can be, and we completely understand ... The Blog looks great by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aleatha! I think ur doing a great job w the social media side of things! Just keep writing! :) all of ur fans r so proud of u and want good things for u, so u do what you've gotta do as far as publishers go... all i know is that i am looking fwd to the end of 2013... one reason- I have my third child due in November, and 2nd- ur book will soon be out! I'll need it to keep me up during all the latenight breastfeeding marathons! Good luck, lady :)

    ReplyDelete